We are talking today about how to build massive powerful arms! When building size for any body part you must incorporate maximum weight that you can handle with correct form to prevent injuries and nutrition to build mass in the muscle. We start with biceps.
1. Start your exercise by warming up the area with lighter weights 1-2 sets of light dumb bell curls will do nicely.
2. Change to a weight you can only do 8-10 reps and continue with alternate dumb bell curls (seated or standing your preference) 2 sets then increase the weight again for your last set 6-8 reps. 3 sets total with heavy weight.
3. Standing barbell curl with weight you can control 8-10 reps (2 sets) a 3rd set with weight you can control for 6-8 reps. For best results on this exercise use a full range of motion to elongate the bicep muscle.
4. One arm seated concentration curl for shape and definition, your biceps will be fatigued by now so a light weight, slow repetitions is best. 3 sets here here and you are done with biceps.
1. Warm the triceps area with a rope press down with weight you can do 12-15 repetitions for 2 sets.
2. Close grip bench press on the Smith machine for 3 sets. Start with a weight you can do 8-10 reps with for 2 sets then increase the weight for 6-8 reps for the last set.
3. Close grip tricep press downs done correctly meaning keep your elbows close to your body the cable centered on your nose and press from the pec down to a full extension. 2 sets 8-10 reps and 1 set 6-8 reps with maximum weight with good form.
4. One arm reverse cable press down for shaping and defining the muscle done 10-12 reps 3 sets. Use a single handle on the cable machine and concentrate on each rep.
Remember when building mass you must rest and feed the muscles trained. High density nutrition is a must. Give yourself 72 hours between training the same muscle group for best results. Thanks Reid